Saturday, October 5, 2013

Cleaning products as painting tools part 2 of 2

Cheyenne was promised a purple room in our new house and she got it! Next, it was Harlee's turn to get her pink room. 

She originally wanted a light pink room with one darker pink wall. After seeing Cheyenne's room she wanted a textured wall, only with more texture and a little different.

I found a reusable duster at walmart for only a couple of bucks and thought it was worth a go. The result was ultra fabulous.  Once again, I washed the duster out and I should probably go dust something with it, I should of let the paint dry on it.  I don't like to dust.


It took me about 45 minutes to do this wall, but Harlee LOVES it, she wishes I would do it to all of her walls.  After we put all of her stuff back in her room she said it was good with just one wall like that.



If you haven't already see cleaning products as painting tools part 1.


If you liked this post then please consider subscribing to my blog for more posts you will love, or leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...