Wednesday, October 30, 2013

World's easiest peach butter

I don't know if you have noticed or not, but I like easy.  This isn't one of those blogs where I make something that looks perfect and then create a perfect looking label, with a link for you download your own.  Don't get me wrong I'd love to make perfect stuff with perfect labels.

This blog is about life.  REAL life. My house is a mess and I still don't have time to make a peach butter label.  Pass the sharpie.  Link to sharpie

Wait! I just changed my mind. This is a perfect blog, and I have the link to the best label ever.  This label is completely 100% customizable.  No more printing labels out for all your projects. This is a one size fits all job.  It isn't free though.  Sorry.  It's $1.64.  I know killer price.  BUT I'm not asking you to print stuff out all the time on special sticker paper and use up all your ink.  So actually, you're welcome.

Here it is:  link to most perfect ever label no printing required

Okay, on to the world's easiest peach butter.

1. Pit all your peaches, don't skin them, and no it doesn't` matter how many peaches you have.

2. Put all your peaches in a pot with some water and cook for a few minutes.  I used an immersion blender and chopped it all up.  Now you can't even tell you didn't waste loads of time skinning your peaches. And peach skins are really good for you.  Now the world's easiest peach butter is also a major health food.  Again, you're welcome.

3. Once it's all blended pour it all in a crock pot.

4. Add sugar till it tastes good.

5. Add cinnamon, cloves and/or nutmeg til it tastes good, or none at all. I added a little bit of all of them.

6. Cook in crock pot until you like how thick it is.  If you like how thick it is after you blend it you could just skip the crock pot altogether.

7.  Ladle peach butter into hot jars and top with hot lids.  Screw the lids on tight and set upside down for 5 minutes and then right side up.  The lids will seal.

8.  Use your most awesomest ever label AKA the sharpie to label your jars.

9. Remember we used the skins in this peach butter and therefore is a health food so be healthy and eat some everyday.





If you liked this post then please consider subscribing to my blog for more posts you will love, or leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...