Sunday, October 27, 2013

Pumpkin Smoothie

We have started a new family tradition! Pumpkin smoothie while carving pumpkins.  Greatest idea ever! I didn't have all the ingredients for any of the recipes I looked at, so I winged it.  I'm good at winging it, I have a habit of trying things out without even reading the tutorial.

1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 cup pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling, I had canned pumpkin chunks a year ago and used that)
2 tablespoons sugar
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2  teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 cup milk
ice
Whipped cream for topping

Blend it all up and drink it down. Delish!


 I would of added vanilla ice cream too if I had some but I didn't, so it's health food instead.



My little ladies, had a ton of fun this afternoon, and now they want pumpkin smoothies everyday, and so do I. I'm going to have to get more pumpkins to can.





If you liked this post then please consider subscribing to my blog for more posts you will love, or leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...