Saturday, February 9, 2013

Love bug puppets

You know when you see a picture of a kids craft and it looks immaculate?  Well, guess what?  No kid made that. Someone dreamed up some cute kid craft then chased down a professional artist and had them do it.  Then they took a picture of it and passed it off as their own.

I here do solemnly swear to never ever pass off a professional artist's work as mine or my child's.  I don't have time for that. I'm sure not going to pay someone to cut construction paper and glue on googly eyes either.

So we saw this in highlights magazine.  We seen a picture done by a professional artist, of course.  Here is what they look like in real life.

We cut out hearts and then glued them onto paint sticks and then colored and decorated them.  Harlee wanted me to do one with her.  Mine is the one on the left.  I still draw like I did in 5th grade.  Harlee wanted to make hers into an alien love bug puppet.



And here is my love bug with the love bug puppets.  She put on a cute puppet show for me too!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...