Saturday, November 2, 2013

November is national adoption awareness month

November is national adoption awareness month. And I have a goal.  A lofty one at that. I'm not sure what exactly I need to do to achieve this goal, but I know I need to start on my knees.



My goal is for everyone to make a choice when they decide to have children.  I wish for everyone to stop and think.  Should I have biological children or should I adopt?

I believe there are enough people in the world who would and could adopt, if they just thought about it.

Maybe you would, maybe you can. But please just think about it.  And pass it on.

Maybe you can't.  Maybe it isn't for you.  But please just think about it.  And pass it on.

I believe in a better world for children.  I believe in parents (or parent!) for every child.  I believe in families.  I believe in miracles. 

And here is a fantastic music video to inspire the world. Please enjoy and spread the word!


If you liked this post then please consider subscribing to my blog for more posts you will love, or leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...