Thursday, August 22, 2013

Harlee starts school!

Oh my! My baby is in school! I'm just so thankful we are homeschooling and I don't have to send her away everyday.  Besides that she is so smart that she would be board in school.  Yesterday she did 5 days worth of math in about 20 minutes because she knew everything.  I flipped to the back of the book and she knew everything there too.  Can we skip to algebra please?


I love you Harlee, and I'm so blessed to spend this school year with you.  I'll have the pleasure of continuing to watch you grow and learn, and I couldn't be happier about that.



If you liked this post then please consider subscribing to my blog for more posts you will love, or leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...