Wednesday, March 27, 2013

trash to fabulous - all purpose cleaner

Spending good money on cleaning products is lame.  I mean it's not like they are fun or exciting.  I have seen this all over pinterest and decided to try it.  Orange peels in white vinegar.  Let it sit for two weeks or so and then drain it through a coffee filter.

This stuff works better than anything you can buy in the store, and for much cheaper too.

It's so nontoxic you could drink it.  If you ever run out of oj just serve this up with your morning oatmeal. I'm not saying it will be good.  But I bet next time your at the store you won't forget the oj.

I have a batch of grapefruit going now and I can't wait to try it.  I also wanna make lemon and lime cleaner.  Cause a girl needs options.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...